Thursday, December 21, 2006

My matched pair!

Ginger Rose loves the Ginger Ninja so much! And of course it's mutual!

Two nights ago, Ginger Rose hopped out of her cot (she's quite skilled at that!) and silently crept into bed beside me. Then she just as silently left the bed and padded off down the corridor into the pitch black.

After a few minutes, I followed - just to see where she'd ended up. And found her all the way up in the Ginger Ninja's top bunk. In his sleep he'd flung an arm around her and made sure she was tucked on the safe side :).

Ginger Ninja roused briefly to tell me she was in his bed, but neither protested when I asked Ginger Rose to come down. She went back to her cot quite happily having experienced how the other half sleep :). Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Aaaahhh, that is SO sweet....