Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter day!


It's the end of an era! No more eagerly waiting for the next Harry Potter release date!

It was a chilly morning, and took me an extra 10 minutes to scrape the ice off the windscreen (I can't reach the middle over my enlarged stomach!) so we arrived a few minutes late for the official Harry Potter breakfast at the local mall.

It was pretty disorganised, and as the Ginger Ninja had a friend with him, his place at the breakfast was taken by Ginger Rose, who didn't really understand what was going on, but enjoyed having her face painted for the first time.

Possum didn't want to look like a "Harry Potter nerd", so asked for a Voldemort face which was very well done! We all helped the girls fill in the quiz.



Sadly, our second copy of the book was left behind, which meant that I was the only person to get to read it in our house today. I was very annoyed at the loss, but feel much better now I've finished the book :).

After the breakfast, Grandad took Briar Rose to see Bridge to Terabithia, before he headed home.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Are there photo's as they aren't loading? :) I love new photo's! Big bummer about losing one of the books--definitely made someone else happy that day :(

Domestic Adventuress said...

Ooops - sorry. Picasa or Blogger have been eating some of my photos! :(