Friday, October 19, 2007

Sisters!

Briar Rose is such a wonderful big sister!
Transitioning to being a middle child can be tough, but Ginger Ninja and Briar Rose are doing a great job reminding Ginger Rose that she's still precious!
Fortunately Ginger Rose is mostly happy to watch Briar Rose's choice of movies.
And while we're talking about sisters, I have to say a BIG HUGE ENORMOUS thank you to my wonderful little sister who has looked after me so well with this baby! She's not only provided mountains of baby clothes, wraps and the sweetest little nappies, but has even provided me with two out of the three tops that respectably cover my post-baby bulge!

I hope my daughters can have such a close relationship as they grow up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MrsT said...

Aw shucks! Very glad to share especially to cover the tummy. I'm still having trouble UGH!

Briar Rose is SUCH a wonderful young lady. She was such a delight when she came to visit. She even helped me fold a basket of laundry without thinking.