Thursday, January 24, 2008

Side buttoning jacket

Behold! A finished object! My first one since the Little Prince's arrival. This side buttoning jacket is knitted in the leftovers from the blanket I knitted earlier. My thanks to Alice for the neckband advice. I was overly pessimistic about the time it would take me to finish this so it will be a few months before it fits well, but that will also be seasonally appropriate.
As there's still a little more leftover, I'm creating a beanie to match. My thanks to my beautifully talented sister for explaining the knitting-on-multiple-needles concept so well!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MrsT said...

You are definitely the knitter in the family! I haven't managed to finish a project yet! Oh well - there are still many years to get that happening. Beautiful work. I love the cross over. I'll have to get you to knit one for next time around.

Domestic Adventuress said...

"Next time around" - is that a hint, Mrs T? ;)