Thursday, February 07, 2008

All on my own

The Little Prince is keeping me company, but it's just so quiet....although the next-door dog who is usually entertained by the Ginger Ninja is missing him terribly loudly!
Ginger Rose is very very excited to be starting school. I said good-bye and asked if she wanted a kiss. Her response? "No, thanks. Have a nice day!" Heartless child. I made it up the bike path before starting to sniffle as I realised there was nobody to point out the sweet little birds to.

Being an incompetent mother, I returned to preschool 90 minutes after the start to drop off her hat and drink bottle (please don't ask HOW we forgot the beloved school hat, and don't even think of asking why I haven't been able to find the newly labelled hate at all and ended up drop ping down a substitute!) and despite my best efforts at discretion, a little ginger head poked through the curtains to wave at me. She seemed very cheerful and I only hope she didn't think it was home time!

And the last night of holidays dinner was Indian. Thanks to Auntie C for the dahl recipe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: