Friday, May 21, 2010

Bathtime!

l
Ginger Rose is home from school today, so we had a photographer for bath time.

The Little Prince has not once been allowed in the tummy tub but is eternally hopeful. Lest anybody think I'm a total killjoy, I'll point out that I've never objected to him bathing in the tummy tub ... just not WITH the baby!



This is the Last Baby making a rolling break for freedom! He can only roll from back to front so far, but gets a good wriggle up with it and can move his bare bottom away from his playmat in no time at all! As The Little Prince is currently toilet training, my carpet cleaning routine is almost perfected.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MrsT said...

Love it! I hear you on the carpet cleaning skills LOL. I am sure that the whole lounge will eventually have been cleaned by hand!