Friday, November 30, 2007

Science day

On Wednesdays Dh takes the Ginger Ninja with him for the day, and teaches him science. Ginger Rose, Little Prince and I usually try to do something special. This week we met friends at The Bookplate for morning tea. Unfortunately, they have a $20 EFTPOS minimum and I only had $12 in my purse, but would really have liked to have bought coffee and cakes which would have been about $14 so Ginger Rose and I had coffees and shared lemon meringue pie, but the poor Little Prince had none.
It was very hot, and fortunately Questacon was just a short walk away and nicely air-conditioned. Mini-Q was almost deserted so Ginger Rose had personalised attention and spent most of her time playing with nice cool water.
The Little Prince enjoyed some quiet time watching the fish.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......... they are so adorable and cute :-)

MrsT said...

WOW what a fantastic day you had. That Mini-Q looks fabulous. We'll have to drop by when we eventually make it down for a visit.

Domestic Adventuress said...

Thanks! I think they're adorable - but I also think I'm biased ;).

Absolutely worth a visit to Mini-Q - even though it's for 0 - 6yos my older children also think it's wonderful :).