Saturday, December 01, 2007

And the real domestic goddess is...


Grandma L, who drove 5 hours to get here to mind the children so I could get some work done with dh! In between minding five children she's also brought in and folded the washing, given the baby his first bottle, hemmed three pairs of dh's pants, cooked dinner, and even shopped for and prepared a truly delicious salad for dh and I to take to a dinner party tonight while she looked after the children. I think that's my week's quota of domesticity used up in one day!

Today she measured the Ginger Ninja for the jumper that's been languishing unknitted in my UFO cupboard, discovered that he will need a combination of two sizes, and has already made an impressive start on the actual knitting.

But it was truly scary to discover that my bed had been remade and looked as though it belonged in a hotel! We're just glad she uses her powers for good...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: