Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All in the family

We're getting some real family photos taken tomorrow, which is very exciting (and more than a little stressful as colour co-ordinating seven wardrobes is just not looking possible!), but I thought I'd share some of this week's happy snaps. Starting with Ginger Rose reading to The Little Prince.
The Ginger Ninja being swamped by the little kids. He's been signing Ginger Rose into her preschool class for me once a week so The Little Prince and I can party hard at Kindermusik, and is impressing the other mothers with his responsibility. Lucky they can't see inside his utterly irresponsibly messy black hole of a wardrobe, and let's not start with the horrors of under the bed!
Possum bought his first brand new mobile phone this week, and has been driving us all crazy with different ring tones and attempts to take unflattering photos. I give him less than 24 hours before his father confiscates it. I give The Little Prince less than 48 hours to attempt to teeth on it...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gma said...

Aw forget under the bed! Anything for happy kids. Love you XX