Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hitting the sales

What luck - our local op-shop had their end of winter clearance this week, so I had a great time shopping! They even threw in a lovely carry bag!
$13.50 bought me three pairs of trousers for the children (I'm particularly happy with the 50c black formal trousers that will fit Briar Rose perfectly for choir performances), fleece tops for both girls for next season, a shirt and jumper for moi, four warm snuggly tops for The Little Prince, two childrens' books and a small toy pony. Considering the books and pony cost $2 of the $13.50, I think that was great bargain shopping.

And will supplement my other less frugal purchases from Margaret River Hemp Co ...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gma said...

Who has had a hair-cut? Doesn't that golden hair look cute in a bob? and so sweet to see them both playing together. Miss you XXXX