Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spring is coming

It's time to get out into the garden again. Ginger Rose has proved an enthusiastic helper.
She was very good at looking after the Little Prince while I harvested our compost.
I was quite impressed with it. I'm getting the hang of this mucking around with dirt stuff!
Doesn't it look as though it should actually grow something? Nah - my black thumbs will take care of that, but with any luck we'll be one step further along the path to actual productivity in the garden.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Ginger Rose's new haircut. Good luck with the vegies, hope your black thumbs turn green.

MrsT said...

wow great looking compost! You'll be amazed at how fantastic it is and how far a little bit goes. Love Ginger Rose's haircut too! She looks so grown up.

Gma said...

Yumm, I'm sure my garden needs some of that rich black food! I'm impressed. Come on vegies!
XXX