Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Domestic appliances

Is it just me, or do all roombas have a wicked sense of humour?

Roomba #1 used to finish up hiding under our tallboy far more often than could be coincidental. He'd lie there blinking until I went to bed and noticed the strange glow. Now Roomba #2 has *completely* disappeared on me! mad.gif Five bedrooms, a hallway, three bathrooms and a laundry - he's got to be there somewhere but darned if I can find him...

...and I want him *working* while I take Bubs to Paint & Play ! He should be charging himself, not hiding under furniture...

...not that I'm in a tetchy mood or anything after failing to successfully juggle a whining toddler and a glass jar half-full of sticky stuff with the lid left half off so it slipped out of my hand and the non-sticky glass spread to the four corners of the room while the sticky stuff, well, stuck... blush.gif

...and looking for a lost roomba is a lot easier without a grizzly toddler velcroed to the hip.

No comments: