Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been tagged...

The Crone and One Busy Mama have tagged me :).

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I was an elected member of local government and facilitating a regional communications initiative, living in a small country city with just two children and a third on the way.

2. What were five things on my "to-do" list today?

Take a child to the chiropractor then the zone cross country carnival.
Dig a bit more of the lemon tree hole.
Change the sheets on the girls' bunk bed.
Declutter a bit more of the kitchen.
Make a really nice afternoon tea for the children.

3. Snacks I enjoy

Fruit salad, avocado, almost anything with dark chocolate

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire

I'd invest in sustainable technologies, particularly permaculture and solar technologies. I'd also invest in a whole lot of domestic help, and would pack up the family for a round-the-world exploration (homeschooling all the way!).

5. Places I have lived

I've not yet succumbed to wanderlust, so it's a small list! Sydney (NSW), Port Lincoln (SA) and Canberra (ACT).

6. People I've tagged

Mrs T
Little Aussie Husker
Caring is not for Wimps
Going Feral
The Wild Backyard

1 comment:

karen said...

Mission accomplished :)