Sunday, May 18, 2008

A picnic without Dad

Dh is in Fiji for another five days, so couldn't join us on a trip to Uriarra Crossing. Sadly, my camera is also Fiji, but it's given me the incentive to learn how to use my phone-camera. The photos aren't as crisp, but I think they get the general idea across...

Possum practiced skipping stones, while Ginger Rose drew in the sand.
Ginger Ninja plotted a cunning path across the river, and was very disappointed to hear that wet feet would result in instant removal to the car.
Can you spot Possum skulking in the trees?
Briar Rose hanging out with The Little Prince while I had a quick walk down to the river. As you can see, we had the entire picnic area to ourselves. We built a very respectable fire to keep us warm while we ate bananas and sandwiches, drank hot chocolate and toasted duck-shaped marshmallows. Unanimously voted a really good picnic!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: