Saturday, March 08, 2008

Longies finished tonight!

And don't they look just right for a Canberra winter? Credit for the gorgeous organic wool goes, yet again, to the divine Ms K (yes, you guessed it!). These are my first attempt at longies, and the kitchener grafting at the gusset is a little original, but I think passes muster for a first try.

I used the Little Turtle Knits Longies Pattern which was a little long-winded (and, at 18 pages, a lot of printing!) but the conversational style and multiple options in the pattern worked for me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MrsT said...

Looks like you did a fabulous job. That kitchener stitch is a little tricky but amazing how you can't see it when you get it right! I might check out the pattern and give it a go myself.

karen said...

They look great K! It is beautiful wool, isn't it? :) It just gets better as time goes on, because it felts so nicely too.