Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by the gorgeous Karen from the wild backyard!

These are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Sounds simple enough and, as my camera is still in Hawaii with Possum, a good excuse for a blog!

Seven facts:

1. I can start a loaf of wholemeal spelt bread in less than four minutes, including wiping over the bench afterwards - but I have to rush. The breadmaker takes five hours to do the rest.

2. All five of our children were born in bath tubs.

3. My mother used to practice the Grieg piano concerto while I lay underneath our grand piano. This may explain more than just why I know the Grieg piano concerto off by heart.

4. I love vanilla rooitea so much that I buy it in bulk.

5. My roomba is my most beloved household machine.

6. My LG washer/dryer combo is my most regretted household machine.

7. I have five children but, in general, find the thought of caring for anybody else's pre-verbal and/or non-toilet-trained child remarkably unappealing!

Seven people:

1. Camilla (My sister)
2. Jenn (My other sister)
3. Nicole (in Canada)
4. Sue (Another sister)
5. Allison (A cousin)
6. Lorraine (My MIL)
7. S (A friend)

Back to awaiting the return of the camera...

No comments: